Announcing the BOUNDLESS preorder campaign!
Updated: Jun 18, 2020
welcome to THE BOUNDLESS preorder campaign!!!!
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your BOUNDLESS preorder receipt and/or proof that you have recommended THE BOUNDLESS for purchase to a library. You may enter as many times as you like, if (for example) you recommend to multiple libraries or preorder multiple copies! Two entrants will be randomly chosen to win these two BOUNDLESS-themed cross-stitches.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ANY PARTICIPANT MAY EMAIL ANNABRIGHTBOOKS@GMAIL.COM WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “FREE SPACE” AND OBTAIN A FREE ENTRY INTO THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at email@example.com.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the US, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Anna Bright as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 21, 2020, 12:00 AM EST and ending June 30, 2020, 12:00AM EST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2020, 12:00AM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Anna Bright.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of two cross-stitches, valued at $45 USD each. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Anna Bright. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Anna Bright’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Anna Bright to use Winner’s name, online social media names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Anna Bright. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Anna Bright shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ANNA BRIGHT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: You understand and agree that Anna Bright, anyone acting on behalf of Anna Bright, and Anna Bright’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, including but not limited to photos of the Preorder Prizes upon receipt.
9. Terms & Conditions: Anna Bright reserves the right, in her sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anna Bright’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anna Bright may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anna Bright. Anna Bright reserves the right, in her sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Anna Bright has the right, in her sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Anna Bright reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anna Bright and her subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, DC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington, DC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than july 30, 2020, 12:00 AM EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Anna Bright.
15. Social Media: The Campaign hosted by Anna Bright is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.